locked Re: Issues:

Sarah k Alawami

I'm using the latest firefox and don't have any crashing issues, I'd say update and bite the bullet. You will have to anyway at some point.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 11 Nov 2019, at 19:57, zahra wrote:

hi.
which version of firefox do you use?
for myself, i promised and i have firm belief that never use more than
firefox 52.3 esr, which have everythings that i need, and i never use
firefox quantum.
i tested firefox 61.0.1 and the result was frequent crashing of
firefox which i never face in none quantum versions of firefox.

On 11/12/19, Ibrahim Ajayi kobisko@... wrote:

Hi good people:
I am having two different problems which I will like you chas to address.
The first problem is with the NVDA screen reader itself.
When I start my computer, and the screen reader turns up, and I hear
the key combination alttab twice to get back to NVDA, to hear "welcome
to NVDA dialog. What exactly is happening here:
Added to that, It is just too slow, when I am working on the
internet. Many times, it crashes when i am on a website, and I have
to go back to the desktop, to start it again.
Sometimes, it take for ever for it to start reading a website. It
sometimes crashes the site, and never gets to read anything. All I
hear is Icon Icon.
Is there anything I can do to fix this problem? I have NVDA 2019.2 on
my computer.
I preferrably use Mozilla firefox as my browser.
The second issue or problem is this:
When I download a program and I attempt to install it, all I hear is
the program name mentioned, then set up, and nothing gets set up.
I hope this particular problem is well understood.
How can I get to set up these programs when I hear set up, and after a
long wait, nothing gets set up or installed.
I need help with both issues.
Kind regards.
Ibrahim.

--