From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ibrahim Ajayi
Sent: 12 November 2019 00:09
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Issues:

Hi good people:
I am having two different problems which I will like you chas to address.
The first problem is with the NVDA screen reader itself.
When I start my computer, and the screen reader turns up, and I hear "loading NVDA please wait:" nothing comes up again. I have to press the key combination alttab twice to get back to NVDA, to hear "welcome to NVDA dialog. What exactly is happening here:
Added to that, It is just too slow, when I am working on the internet. Many times, it crashes when i am on a website, and I have to go back to the desktop, to start it again.
Sometimes, it take for ever for it to start reading a website. It sometimes crashes the site, and never gets to read anything. All I hear is Icon Icon.
Is there anything I can do to fix this problem? I have NVDA 2019.2 on my computer.
I preferrably use Mozilla firefox as my browser.
The second issue or problem is this:
When I download a program and I attempt to install it, all I hear is the program name mentioned, then set up, and nothing gets set up.
I hope this particular problem is well understood.
How can I get to set up these programs when I hear set up, and after a long wait, nothing gets set up or installed.
I need help with both issues.
Kind regards.
Ibrahim.