Re: NVDA Keyboard Commands

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)

That is really useful, thanks so much!

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rui Fontes
Sent: 12 November 2019 18:06
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Keyboard Commands

HI!

Press Windows+B, arrow to NVDA and press Enter...

Rui Fontes

Às 17:58 de 12/11/2019, Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via Groups.Io escreveu:

Hi friends,

I Am just testing a Microsoft Surface Pro.

Unfortunately the keyboard has no insert key, any ideas how I can bring up the NVDA menu so that I can change the keyboard layout to laptop as insert+n for the NVDA menu is not available.