                Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 11:20 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] facebook messenger with nvda:

Hi All,
I’d like to know what’s the diference between using messanger from the facebook mobile website and this one. I actualy find it a bit les accesible than facebook mobile. It doesnt read the list of conversations at all... If you could clear my doute I’ll appreciate it.
Kind regards,

Fernando Apan.

Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 6:11 AM

If you want to use fb messenger then I recommend you to use through web. Just go to messenger.com, sign in with your fb account and enjoy!

On July 24, 2016 2:40:12 PM "Davy Cuppens" <davycuppens@...> wrote:

Hi

It does not work at all. The most win10 apps are not accessible to screenreaders. If you have problems with that, inform microsoft.

Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2016 9:19 AM
Subject: [nvda] facebook messenger with nvda:

Hi How well does the facebook messenber app work with nvda? I thought about downloading it from the windows store on my pc, but was wondering if the accessibility issues were fixed yet.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Fernando Apan
Tel: (228) 8 16 53 90
Twitter: @fernandoapan