From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 3:37 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 App Essentials 19.11.2, important announcements on Version 1809 support #AddonRelease

Hi,

What method did you use to attempt to install this? If it is add-on Updater, chances are that it might be something I need to investigate from that add-on; if it is downloading the add-on from community add-ons website, that gives me a reason to investigate more.

The most likely explanation might be that you might be running 1803, which may not be the case. Can you tell me exactly which build of Windows 10 you’ve got? You can check it by opening Start menu, typing “winver” (without quotes) to search box and pressing Enter. If the build is 17134, this will explain why because Windows 10 App Essentials requires build 17763 or later.

Cheers,

Joseph