Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 1:01 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Issues:

as i said, firefox 52.3 which is the best version for me and i use it
forever without update.
also, i did not experience since many versions before 50 and 52 and i
love my condition and my achievement that which are the best for me.
i appreciate God for his blessings and favors and never want to become
worried myself about everythings that people tell me.
its my decision and i believe is the best for me. thanks God and God
bless you all!

On 11/13/19, Arlene <nedster66@...> wrote:
My oh My! How does that person do it? Hanging onto an old xp box? Most of
those old boxes died! How does that person use that old clunker online?
As
my windows 7 aged, I found that firefox was getting slower and slower. I
had to use it for my online course. When that box kicked the bucket. I
ended here on win ten. I never installed firefox on this box like I said
in
an earlier message. I don’t know how firefox works with win ten. It
worked
okay when I had my old xp clunker.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10