locked Re: Issues:

Sarah k Alawami

You will regret yoru statement soon enough. Just update everything and bite the bullett. We have had this discussion before but it is on your own head if somethingn brakes. We will not say I told you so.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 12 Nov 2019, at 23:01, zahra wrote:

as i said, firefox 52.3 which is the best version for me and i use it
forever without update.
also, i did not experience since many versions before 50 and 52 and i
love my condition and my achievement that which are the best for me.
i appreciate God for his blessings and favors and never want to become
worried myself about everythings that people tell me.
its my decision and i believe is the best for me. thanks God and God
bless you all!

On 11/13/19, Arlene <nedster66@...> wrote:

My oh My! How does that person do it? Hanging onto an old xp box? Most of
those old boxes died! How does that person use that old clunker online? As
my windows 7 aged, I found that firefox was getting slower and slower. I
had to use it for my online course. When that box kicked the bucket. I
ended here on win ten. I never installed firefox on this box like I said in
an earlier message. I don’t know how firefox works with win ten. It worked
okay when I had my old xp clunker.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10