locked Re: Issues:

Shaun Oliver

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

The fact you're running an XP system means you are open to more security vulnerabilities than you can poke a stick at.

Running a system that is long passed it's end of life cycle is complete and utter folly.

I know that on the whole, we are either afraid of change or don't wish to do so because what we have works, but, the fact that should you run in to trouble, you will find little to no support for the current system you have, save from those that still retain some knowledge of said system, puts you in a position that I personally would rather not see you in.

Ultimately, however, it is your choice.

yet, you really are not in a position to complain when inevitably, if you'll pardon the expression, the fit hits the shan.

On 14/11/2019 04:20, Arlene wrote:

Sarah is right. If your system dies and one day it will! You might want to just bite the bullet and get an updated system.  You can use your old browser and system forever all you like. If and when it breaks. It will be your lookout.  Just for your own piece and mind. You can’t stay on xp forever.  I did not know NVDA at that time. My xp box would not allow me to upgrade to jaws 11. I downgraded to ten it wasn’t good enough. I had to downgrade to nine. Then I realized I had to just let that computer go.  My xp days ended. I went to 7.  Then xp was just a dead hourse. Now 7 is soon going to be a dead hourse.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10