locked Re: Issues:

Sarah k Alawami

On 13 Nov 2019, at 9:42, zahra wrote:

i use my favorite versions of everythings forever.

And that is what is going to hurt you in the end. I used to be this stubborn until I think it was nvda or something I was using broke, and I was forced to update. You do not want to be in that situation, so update nvda at least that way we can troubleshoot as if you are using old out of date software you might be, no, probably will be refused help, and no amount of prayer will get you that help from us. Sorry but the world moves on and you either move with it, or sink.