locked Re: Issues:

Shaun Oliver

Sarah is sadly correct.

There is a reason a lot of us even in the industry will not support end of life systems.

It is one thing to profess your faith, and that is admirable and should be applauded. But, it is not something that will pull your six out of the fire when your system inevitably goes belly up.

On 14/11/2019 05:00, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

On 13 Nov 2019, at 9:42, zahra wrote:

i use my favorite versions of everythings forever.

And that is what is going to hurt you in the end. I used to be this stubborn until I think it was nvda or something I was using broke, and I was forced to update. You do not want to be in that situation, so update nvda at least that way we can troubleshoot as if you are using old out of date software you might be, no, probably will be refused help, and no amount of prayer will get you that help from us. Sorry but the world moves on and you either move with it, or sink.