locked Re: Issues:

Arlene

Oh, so if I install it here. I’ll probably get whatever the latest is.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: November 13, 2019 10:31 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Issues:

Hardy har har.

Anyway, I believe it's up to 70 now? I can't remember, I actually need to update myself. But it works fine over here, no freezing, a bit of the unknown stuff with NVDA but even that is minimal, and probably a id10t error.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 13 Nov 2019, at 9:57, Arlene wrote:

Hi, what’s the latest version of firefox?  Like I said, I haven’t installed it on this new ten system.  I keep thinking I’m on old 7 witch broke down lol!  I forgot what I had wen I was on my dead horse.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10