locked Re: Issues:

Hello All,

              I thought I'd let this topic go and that it would die a natural death, but it hasn't.   It has nothing whatsoever to do with NVDA in any meaningful sense and this territory has been well traveled in the past.

              Those who refuse to keep up with supported operating systems, software, and hardware will eventually be burned, and possibly burned badly, for making that choice.  Choices have consequences.  But trying to convince those who are adamant about this is an exercise in futility.

              This topic is now locked.  Do not revive it here.  If someone feels compelled to extend it do so on the Chat Subgroup.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide