Re: Braille display not working on websites

David Csercsics

What is it exactly that you think isn’t working? What movement keys and what are they doing? I use braille with NVDA and the Braille Extender add-on for everything. It seems to work quite well here.

On 2019-11-13 15:14, Oriana wrote:
Hello,

My friend and I finally got her Alva working for displaying Word and epub files, but apparently the movement keys don't work, or don't work the same way, on Chrome or Firefox. Does anyone have any tips and tricks for using a Braille display on the internet? Windows 10 environment, all versions up to date.