From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Griffith
Sent: 14 November 2019 17:08
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] screen review

You could check the help manual built into NVDA but if you are using desktop layout with a numpad on your keyboard I would suggest that

Use NVDA plus 1 to turn keyboard input help on and then listen to the announcements as you press the 7 8 and 9 keys on the keypad, then 4,5,6, and finally working down through the rest of the keypad. Remember to keep listening as some keys, such as numpad 5 have different functions depending on how many keys that you press it.nump

You can switch in and out of the input help with insert 1 at any time to try using the review commands.

David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows 10