Announcement: NVDA Con Approaching

Nimer Jaber

Hello NVDA Community:

The day has arrived for NVDA Con, the NVDA user conference which takes place yearly. This conference is organized by the users, many or all are on this list. Other than the NVDA keynote, where NVAccess staff speaks to the community directly, there are a number of lightning talks and chats taking place on a variety of topics. NVDACon takes place beginning this afternoon, and goes through tomorrow. Please make time to attend if you are able. You can get the full schedule at nvdacon.org, as well as instructions on how to join.

Thanks.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber