From: "The Gamages" <james.gamage@btinternet.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 12:26 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] [NVDA pronouncing "County" as "Company" in address line

Hello,

I’m going to sound really thick here, I have gone into all three
dictionaries and can’t get NVDA to speak the list of entries in either the
default dictionary or the voice dictionary. I want to get the word Co to say
just that, not company or county , I want this whether there is a full stop
after it or not. There is obviously an entry in the list pertaining to this
which I want to delete, but first I need to find it in the list, as I said,
I can’t get the list spokenin order to focus on this entry.
Can anyone elaborate on how to read the list? Thank you in advance.

Best Regards, Jim.