Re: Announcing DictationBridge 1.1 beta 1

Stephen Thacker

Hi, at t:e moment my pc is out of action therefore I'm using Google Android to read my emails end it could be a week or more before I'm able to use the pc and NVDA again. So, when I eventually get to use my pc again, will all the add-ons and any other features of The Conference be available to read/try on the nvaccess.org website and if "yes" fk|r how long?
Thanks, Steve

On Tue, 12 Nov 2019, 02:41 Joseph Lee, <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

On behalf of DictationBridge project, I’m delighted to announce the release of DictationBridge add-on 1.1 beta 1. This is identical to version 1.01 (current stable release) with a notable difference: compatibility with NVDA 2019.3 (yes, compatible; subject to change based on NVDA snapshot changes).

Dictationbridge is a free dictation and speech recognition tool – a crowd-funded project that lets you use NVDA via voice commands, as well as assisting you when you use Windows Speech Recognition (WSR) or Dragon for dictation.

Beta download link is:

https://github.com/dictationbridge/dictationBridge/releases/download/1.1beta/DictationBridge-1.1beta1.nvda-addon

If you have any feedback on this software, please don’t hesitate to contact I and other members of the DictationBridge project. Enjoy.

Cheers,

Joseph