Re: Keynote for NVDA

Tyler Spivey

key·note
/ˈkēˌnōt/
Learn to pronounce
noun
1.
a prevailing tone or central theme, typically one set or introduced at the start of a conference.
"individuality is the keynote of the Nineties"

On 11/17/2019 4:59 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,
I have not participated in the NVDA Conference and so I am ignorant of this Keynote business.  Are they incorporating Keynote Synthesizer into NVDA or somehow making it usable with NVDA?  Is this a free or paid product?
I used to like the way that synthesizer sounded.  Any information on list would be greatly appreciated.