Re: How works the Windows 10 app essential?

Jarek.Krcmar

Gera,

I have installed Nvda add on Windows app Essentials.

I would like to know, how can use it. Does exist any abbreviation for starting of the add on?

Jarek

Dne 17.11.2019 v 18:08 Gerardo Corripio napsal(a):

Look for it by going to NVDA/Tools/ManageAddons; go into your addOns list, and alt+o which will take you to the AddOns download site, from which you can download the Windows10 Essentials. Good luck!

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 17 nov 2019, a la(s) 10:39 a. m., Jarek.Krcmar <Jarek.Krcmar@...> escribió:

Hello Gera,

thank you for the message.

I would like to know, where is the Windows 10 app essentials to download.

Jarek

Dne 17.11.2019 v 15:45 Gerardo Corripio napsal(a):
Windows AddOn Essentials is the AddOn itself. I’d recommend you guys get it; it makes an experience in Windows10 with NVDA between night and day!

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 17 nov 2019, a la(s) 1:48 a. m., Jarek.Krcmar <Jarek.Krcmar@...> escribió:

Hi everyone,

I many times read in this product, but I don't know, how works Windows app essential.

I just have not Windows 10 app essentials, because I don't know, how it works.

You have spoken about Windows 10 app essential nvda addons.

Is necessary to have Windows 10 app Essential for the addon could work?

--
Jarek