Re: How works the Windows 10 app essential?

Sarah k Alawami

Look on the official add ons page.

Take care

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 17 Nov 2019, at 8:39, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:

Hello Gera,

thank you for the message.

I would like to know, where is the Windows 10 app essentials to download.

Jarek

Dne 17.11.2019 v 15:45 Gerardo Corripio napsal(a):

Windows AddOn Essentials is the AddOn itself. I’d recommend you guys get it; it makes an experience in Windows10 with NVDA between night and day!

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 17 nov 2019, a la(s) 1:48 a. m., Jarek.Krcmar Jarek.Krcmar@... escribió:

Hi everyone,

I many times read in this product, but I don't know, how works Windows app essential.

I just have not Windows 10 app essentials, because I don't know, how it works.

You have spoken about Windows 10 app essential nvda addons.

Is necessary to have Windows 10 app Essential for the addon could work?

--
Jarek