Re: How works the Windows 10 app essential?

Jarek.Krcmar

Thank you Sarah.

When I have received this computer in the year 2015, I have had installed Windows 10 and Windows Essentials.

Jarek
Dne 17.11.2019 v 18:40 Sarah k Alawami napsal(a):

No it is not necessary. You can use the main core of windows 10 with out the add on.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 16 Nov 2019, at 23:48, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:

Hi everyone,

I many times read in this product, but I don't know, how works Windows app essential.

I just have not Windows 10 app essentials, because I don't know, how it works.

You have spoken about Windows 10 app essential nvda addons.

Is necessary to have Windows 10 app Essential for the addon could work?

--
Jarek