help with Clip Contents Designer add on please

Luke

Hi! I just downloaded the Clip Contents Designer  add on. I have a couple questions with it and I  am  hoping I could get some help with it. I am hoping to do a input gesture and change the copy added text to clipboard  command which is NVDA + windows + C to something else because that key combination is too awkward for me. I have never done a input gesture before.  I went to preferences, input gestures, text review and saw that 1  of the 2 key board commands this add on uses is there which is described as  clear the clipboard  in the manual, but  when in the text review menu it says’ Deletes the added text and the content of the clipboard “ . I can’t find the command I want to change with a input gesture which is  NVDA + windows + c which adds selected text to the clipboard. I am thinking if one of the two commands are there the other is hopefully there too. Does anybody know where I can find it? Also, Since I have downloaded this add on  every time I use the  plain copy to clipboard NVDA + C, I get a dialogue box coming up  saying  if I want to confirm and copy to the clipboard. That displeases me very much LOL. Very annoying Lol.  Does anyone know how  to get rid of that?  I did go to, preferences, settings,  then Clip Contents Designer   and there was options in there, but couldn’t find what I was looking for. Thanks