Re: Recommendations of IDE or command line interface for Python newby?

Sascha Cowley

I've never had a problem using the windows CLI.

On 19/11/2019 02:57, Aine Kelly Costello wrote:

Hi all,

?

I?m doing a data journalism course, and one part of it (starting Wednesday) is learning basic Python. I?m using NVDA and Notepad++, and as I understand, I need to set up a way to use a command line as apparently the Windows command line alone is not so user-friendly.

?

I know I will be using the Beautiful Soup library for web-scraping, but other than that, don?t have much info yet.

?

Many thanks in advance for any assistance!

?

?ine