Re: NVDA: QUESTION

Kevin Cussick

Hi, thanks for this. I got it anyway from twitter, but will keep this around just in case.

On 18/11/2019 04:16, Quentin Christensen wrote:
Hi Kevin,
The address for In-Process is: https://www.nvaccess.org/category/in-process/
Kind regards
Quentin.
On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 8:57 AM Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io <the.big.white.shepherd=googlemail.com@groups.io <mailto:googlemail.com@groups.io>> wrote:
Hi Quentin,   sorry I deleted the wrong email,   can yo send the url
for
the nvda in process again? sorry.

<mailto:christo.vorster.klavierstem@...>

<mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>>