Re: Broken file list in open/save dialogs?

Sarah k Alawami

For which program are you experienceing trouble?

Take care

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 20 Nov 2019, at 10:43, Damien Garwood wrote:

Hi,
For some reason, I'm struggling to access the files and folders list of a standard open/save dialog. Even more strangely, it's only in one program. This has only started happening today, since I updated Windows 10 from 1809 to 1909.
When I try to access the list, all I get from NVDA is: "Items view list". Any attempt to move up and down the list results in silence, and any attempt to move back to parent directories results in a repeat of "items view list".
Has anyone got any ideas as to why this might be happening, or how to fix it?
Cheers.
Damien.