Re: Broken file list in open/save dialogs?

Damien Garwood <damien@...>

Hi sarah,
I experience the problem in QWS.
Cheers,
Damien.

On 20/11/2019 06:54 pm, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
For which program are you experienceing trouble?
Take care
Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. <http://www.tffppodcast.com> This is also our libsyn page as well.
Our telegram <https://t.me/tffppodcast> channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.
Our discord <https://discord.gg/fr7MaVK> is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.
Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here <Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast>
On 20 Nov 2019, at 10:43, Damien Garwood wrote:
Hi,
For some reason, I'm struggling to access the files and folders list
of a standard open/save dialog. Even more strangely, it's only in
one program. This has only started happening today, since I updated
Windows 10 from 1809 to 1909.
When I try to access the list, all I get from NVDA is: "Items view
list". Any attempt to move up and down the list results in silence,
and any attempt to move back to parent directories results in a
repeat of "items view list".
Has anyone got any ideas as to why this might be happening, or how
to fix it?
Cheers.
Damien.