Changing synth on the fly

Mallard <mallard@...>

Hello all,

For the first time I-ve installed Windows10 in English, instead of Italian.

Now, for the most part I use English as my operating language on pc, but I do have quite a lot of mail in Italian.

Since i like the English voice / George / of OneCore, but I can-t stand the Italian voices,

I-d ilke to use another tts for Italian.

I have at the back of my mind that therewas either a command or an add/on to change tts on teh fly.

Is that true, or have I just made it up_

What is the command, or where can I get the add/on_

Thanks, sorry about this basic question, but I never needed this before.

Ciao,

Ollie