Re: Broken file list in open/save dialogs?

Sarah k Alawami

Well, that program is probably quite old, and for me has not gotten an update since about 2004 or so. You can contact the author but if he is no longer updating I would switch to a different midi editor.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 20 Nov 2019, at 11:00, Damien Garwood wrote:

Hi sarah,
I experience the problem in QWS.
Cheers,
Damien.

On 20/11/2019 06:54 pm, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

For which program are you experienceing trouble?

Take care

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. <http://www.tffppodcast.com> This is also our libsyn page as well.

Our telegram <https://t.me/tffppodcast> channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord <https://discord.gg/fr7MaVK> is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here <Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast>

On 20 Nov 2019, at 10:43, Damien Garwood wrote:

Hi,
For some reason, I'm struggling to access the files and folders list
of a standard open/save dialog. Even more strangely, it's only in
one program. This has only started happening today, since I updated
Windows 10 from 1809 to 1909.
When I try to access the list, all I get from NVDA is: "Items view
list". Any attempt to move up and down the list results in silence,
and any attempt to move back to parent directories results in a
repeat of "items view list".
Has anyone got any ideas as to why this might be happening, or how
to fix it?
Cheers.
Damien.