From: "Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William" <cwwong.pro@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 12:38 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10/nvda/powershell 64

Oh really? run powershell x86 is accessible with NVDA?

Cause I just type powershell and there is only one search result.

Brian's Mail list account 於 27/7/2016 17:50 寫道:
I was using 10 on the machine in question. It was only when running the 64 bit version though. the x86 version was fine.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-