You-ve replied to my message, talking about the Iphone, which I don-t have and don-t want to have...

I was asking about NvDA, not the Iphone...

Sorry, I-m mystifies... lol

On 20/11/2019 23:05, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:

No your friend is wrong

The iPhone 5s is not compatible with IOS 13

Nor is the iPhone 6

Sorry you are out of luck guys

*From: *Mallard <mailto:mallard@kimabe.eu>
*Sent: *20 November 2019 22:01
*To: *nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject: *[nvda] Changing synth on the fly

Hello all,

For the first time I-ve installed Windows10 in English, instead of Italian.

Now, for the most part I use English as my operating language on pc, but

I do have quite a lot of mail in Italian.

Since i like the English voice / George / of OneCore, but I can-t stand

the Italian voices,

I-d ilke to use another tts for Italian.

I have at the back of my mind that therewas either a command or an

add/on to change tts on teh fly.

Is that true, or have I just made it up_

What is the command, or where can I get the add/on_

Thanks, sorry about this basic question, but I never needed this before.

Ciao,

Ollie