Re: Nvda problem in Word

Jarek.Krcmar

He would like to read every text once, not twice, but Nvda reads him every letter twice in word.

Jarek

Dne 21.11.2019 v 8:38 Luke Davis napsal(a):

What does this part mean?

"I tried to run NVDA and accessories are prohibited, but it did not help"

On Thu, 21 Nov 2019, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:

Hi group,

a friend of mine has a problem in word.

Here is, what he wrote:

Hello fans. With NVDA I have a problem when moving in Word. When I open a document and start to move it letter by letter, word by word, by sentence or paragraph by paragraph, and NVDA often reads text twice. E.g. when I move the letters and say, need space, so sometimes when you press the left or right arrow tells the gap again, even if there is already another character. When you press the keyboard shortcut that reads a character on which the navigator object within the review cursor, to the sign reads. Or when you press the left and right arrow so it repeats the letter, which was the first down arrow. Do you know what it could be? I tried to run NVDA and accessories are prohibited, but it did not help. I have Microsoft Office 2013 and NVDA 2019.2. Michal health.