From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Griffith
Sent: 21 November 2019 13:31
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] gold wave

I don't personally think it is feasible to have goldwave explained to you via a couple of email. If you are unfamiliar with it, you will need to study.
I have put a Dropbox link to a zip containing several hours of tutorials below.
The tutorials are long in the tooth, several years old now and also assume you are using Jaws. Actually I discovered when I went through it, although they did not explain this, also Jaws Scripts.
Nevertheless I know of nothing else for using GoldWave with a Screenreader, so I hope that it will help you get started.
If anybody knows of anything more recent from a purely NVDA perspective I would also be interested.
I would suggest you ensure you also install the NVDA GoldWave addon which may help you with feedback from the program and provide similar extra information as provided by jaws Scripts.
I have only just posted this to DropBox so the link will probably not work immediately.
If it does not work then wait an hour and try again.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lctrfkdon222d5w/Goldwave.zip?dl=1

David Griffith