Re: Changing synth on the fly

Mallard

Hello Sarah,

I found out the name of the add-on. It's Switchsynth, but I'm afraid it no longer works with Python 3.

thanks, ciao,

Ollie

On 21/11/2019 02:47, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I don't recall that add on, but ther is so much there, I can't even begin to keep track of them.

As Jean said try finding that add on and see what happens.

Good luck.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. <http://www.tffppodcast.com> This is also our libsyn page as well.

Our telegram <https://t.me/tffppodcast> channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord <https://discord.gg/fr7MaVK> is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here <Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast>

On 20 Nov 2019, at 14:31, hurrikennyandopo ... wrote:

Hi

it if i remember right is called switch synth and to see where the
official add ons are in in nvda tools then add on manager then
there is
a button called get add ons then press the enter key. It will take you
to where they are held.

Gene nz

On 21/11/2019 11:25 am, Mallard wrote:

Excuse me, but what does this have to do with my question_

You-ve replied to my message, talking about the Iphone, which
I don-t
have and don-t want to have...

I was asking about NvDA, not the Iphone...

Sorry, I-m mystifies... lol

On 20/11/2019 23:05, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:

No your friend is wrong

The iPhone 5s is not compatible with IOS 13

Nor is the iPhone 6

Sorry you are out of luck guys