Re: Clickable objects on webpages

anthony borg

Thank you gene.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: 21 November 2019 17:20
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Clickable objects on webpages

Move to the link or other item you want to click.  I don't know the laptop commands for the following actions.

Using the desktop layout, hold the NVDA key and press numpad slash to move the simulated mouse to where you are.  The way a lot of people prefer is to hold numpad insert and while doing so, press numpad slash.  Then press just numpad slash to left click the item.  To right click the item, press numpad star, which is the key to the right of numpad slash.  Numpad slash is the second key from the left on the top row of the numpad.

Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2019 4:46 AM

Hi gene

Can you please explain to me on houw to use the simulate mouse to active a link?

Thanks in advance

Anthony