From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: 21 November 2019 16:30
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] gold wave

What do you want to do with the program?  You may or may not find that Goldwave is the best for what you want to do. Its always recommended by a lot of people, when someone asks for a recording program, but that doesn't mean it’s the best choice for you.  For example, if all you want to do is record and edit MP3 files, MP3 direct Cut is a much better choice.

Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2019 4:25 AM

Subject: [nvda] gold wave

Hi folks
Can somebody explain to me how to use gold wave or if there is any tutorial
please?
Thanks in advance

Anthony