Re: Helping the Con team. Was: Re: [nvda] NVDACon, recordings and my handout

From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2019 7:00 PM
Subject: Re: Helping the Con team. Was: Re: [nvda] NVDACon, recordings and my handout

Not if you use MP3 Direct Cut, which edits and changes the same file without reencoding it, which is why I specifically specified MP3 direct cut.  That is one of the reasons some people use that program, so they can alter MP3 files without loss of quality.

I haven't looked for documentation, but I'm sure I can document that MP3 Direct cut allows for alterations with no quality loss..