Re: Nvda problem in Word
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I can't think of a reason for this happening, but a couple of things to possibly try:
1. Is it happening in all Word documents? IF you create a blank document, type a line of text and arrow through it, does it recur?
2. If you've recently updated anything (NVDA, Office, Windows, etc), try going to the Windows shut down menu and restarting Windows.
3. Try restarting NVDA with add-ons disabled. Press NVDA+Q then down arrow to "Restart NVDA with add-ons disabled" and press ENTER" (as others have speculated, that may be what was meant by accessories being disabled, but I thought I'd mention it just in case).
If neither of those help, if you could send info@... the following:
1) Description of the problem and your system (Versions of Windows, Office, NVDA etc)
2) A debug log of the issue: Press NVDA+control+g to open the general options and TAB to "log level". Set this to "Debug" and press OK. Recreate the issue in Word, then press NVDA+F1 to open the log viewer, press control+a to select all, control+c to copy, go back to your email and press control+v to paste it into the email to us.
3) If you can attach the Word document it is occuring in, we can have a look at that.
On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 6:32 PM Jarek.Krcmar <Jarek.Krcmar@...> wrote: