Re: Reading Margin Comments in Word with NVDA

Quentin Christensen

If you are using WordPad, NVDA doesn't have the browse mode functionality it has in Word.  I'm not even sure if WordPad can display document comments.

Check whether your document is open in Word or Wordpad.  Certainly, all those other things such as Firefox updates won't affect Word, WordPad or NVDA (outside Firefox itself).

Regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 4:08 AM David Russell <david.sonofhashem@...> wrote:
Hi Group,

I recently accepted the latest update from FireFox. In MS Word, 2013,
I have it so attachments open using WordPad. Previously, I had removed
any protection blockers, but that went away with this new version of
FireFox.
Hence, I cannot use any of the recommended to access added comments at
the margins in a word document.
I tried browse mode, I tried insert f7 to open an elements list. Nada.

I am getting a new all-in-one PC, Win10, and will install the latest
NVDA, now using 2018.4.
The issue is these blankin updates from Mozilla.

Where do I find remote support for NVDA, and realize it is a pay-for service?
This is to "damn" complicated for me.
Thanks,
--
David Russell