Re: Broken file list in open/save dialogs?

Richard Wells

Another way to work around it is to browse to the .mid file with File
Explorer and open it in QWS that way. If you don't have QWS set as your
default midi editor, use the open with dialog to open the file in QWS.
This is my way of getting things done when NVDA doesn't read what I need.

On 11/21/2019 10:44 AM, Damien Garwood wrote:
Hi Richard,
Very interesting. Yesterday after the update is the first time I have
ever experienced this problem with QWS, though not the first time I
have experienced it at all.
When I read the current line, all I get is, "items view".
Cheers,
Damien.

On 21/11/2019 04:12 pm, Richard Wells wrote:
This was a problem with QWS and NVDA previous to Windows 10 1909. I work
around it by reading current line when navigating.

On 11/20/2019 1:00 PM, Damien Garwood wrote:
Hi sarah,
I experience the problem in QWS.
Cheers,
Damien.

On 20/11/2019 06:54 pm, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
For which program are you experienceing trouble?

Take care

<http://www.tffppodcast.com> This is also our libsyn page as well.

Our telegram <https://t.me/tffppodcast> channel is also a good place
for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord <https://discord.gg/fr7MaVK> is where you will know when
we go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

<Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast>

On 20 Nov 2019, at 10:43, Damien Garwood wrote:

    Hi,
    For some reason, I'm struggling to access the files and folders
list
    of a standard open/save dialog. Even more strangely, it's only in
    one program. This has only started happening today, since I
updated
    Windows 10 from 1809 to 1909.
    When I try to access the list, all I get from NVDA is: "Items view
    list". Any attempt to move up and down the list results in
silence,
    and any attempt to move back to parent directories results in a
    repeat of "items view list".
    Has anyone got any ideas as to why this might be happening, or how
    to fix it?
    Cheers.
    Damien.