Re: Audio editors

Gene

I can do some of these things but I havven’t learned all of them, having no use for them myself.  Unfortunately, it appears I may not be able to help.

Sent: Friday, November 22, 2019 5:22 PM
Subject: [nvda] Audio editors

Dear all,

we are still in process of audio editing of NVDACon sessions and realized we need help to finish the work as fast as possible.

If you are familiar with normalizing volume, labeling, removing crackling noise, removing echo and improving audio quality in general, please write me an email and I will send you files which still need editing.

Note that I will send raw flac files to avoid quality losses.

If you want to have an impression of the quality that we would like to have, here is a link where you can find the finalized files so far.

https://derekriemer.com/nvdacon/finished/

Best regards

Adriani