Re: Interruption

Tyler Spivey

Press NVDA+ctrl+m and uncheck Enable mouse tracking.
See if that fixes it. My guess is you're moving the mouse, and it's reading.

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 10:04:32AM -0600, Howard Traxler wrote:
Help!?  All of a sudden, my speech seems to trip over itself.  Using Windows
10 1809, NVDA 2019.1.1 and eloquence.  Sometimes it starts to speak and says
part of what's highlighted, then interrupts with something else.  It happens
in thunderbird, firefox, file explorer, and in the NVDA menu itself.  Is
there something in NVDA to fix this or is it something in Windows?

Appreciate ideas.  Thank you.
Howard