Re: Broken file list in open/save dialogs?

Gene

When you open or save a file, you can type the full path in the name edit field.  While I haven't looked into it, it makes sense that when you find and select a file to open, Windows is automatically creating the path statement as you move from file to file and follows the one of the file you select.  Most people don't know about path statements.  They are working with Windows as Windows, not DOS.

Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2019 1:37 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Broken file list in open/save dialogs?

Hi Gene,
The filename field can also take a full pathname? Gees, makes you wonder
why they put all that other extra gubbins there...
I'm still curious as to why NVDA is failing in this one particular
scenario. It's clear from the logs that errors are happening somewhere.
But I think that's a subject for some private emails now, and at least
now I have temporary workarounds for the time being. Thanks all.
Cheers,
Damien.