Neither did my logitech board the cord got all munted.

Now I use this gaming board which is mechanical, well I started gaming with it, then typing with it and suddenly while I can use the laptop boards, well I like the desktop keyboard and mouse and touchpads never worry me.

I think right now we should move this to chat if you want to continue this though.

On 24/11/2019 12:39 pm, Arlene wrote:

Same here: I am using a wireless keyboard on this laptop from my old dead computer.  I like it.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: coccinelle@...
Sent: November 23, 2019 12:59 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Interruption

I agree, laptop keyboards are a pain.  I have been using a desktop wireless keyboard with my laptop for years and it is great.  I also use a wireless headset Jlab Neon wireless Bluetooth headset.  With the two wireless keyboard and headset I can sit comfortably away from laptop and use it.

Blessings

Pascal