Re: Issue With Word from 365 Edition

Ron Canazzi

Hi Abbie,

I tried typing in the page number and pressing enter, but still no go.  I am using the control + G keystroke to enter the Go To dialogue.  Is there some other way of initiating this process?

I am using Word from Office 365 with NVDA latest build.

On 11/23/2019 5:23 PM, Abbie Taylor wrote:

I also use the version of Microsoft Word that comes with my Office 365 subscription but have never had this problem. Instead of tabbing to "Go to" after typing the page number, try pressing

Enter. That works for me.
--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com