From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Mullins
Sent: 24 November 2019 16:43
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] voice pronounciation

Hi Anthony
I have tried this voice and cannot reproduce any situations where it doesn't
pronounce the letter h. If it is a local word then it may have an unusual
way of being pronounced, in whichcase you can use NVDA
menu/Preferences/Speech dictionaries/voice dictionary to specify the
mispronounced word and a replacement word written in such a way as you make
it sound the way you want it to sound. Once defined, that word wil be
spoken as you havespecified when encountered in text using NVDA.

Cheers
Chris