From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of anthony borg
Sent: Sunday, 24 November 2019 11:22 PM
To: Anthony Borg <anthonyborg001@...>
Subject: [nvda] voice pronounciation

Hi folks
I am using with NVDA screen reader one of the microsoft voices mark, my
problem is, that it doesn't pronounce the letter H when it part of a word.
Is there a way in NVDA how I can correct it please?
Thanks in advance

Anthony

Jim Pipczak
Access Technology Service Development Lead
Service Innovation
Vision Australia
14 & 17 Barrett Street Kensington VIC 3031

M: +614 3375 7598 T: +613 8378 1243 (I: 344243)
E: Jim.Pipczak@...
www.visionaustralia.org

[Vision Australia. Blindness. Low Vision. Opportunity. - logo]

[Vision Australia. Winner of the Australian HR Award for Best Workplace Diversity and Inclusion Program. - logo]

Vision Australia acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We have an inclusive culture and value diversity and all abilities.