As others have noted, the Feedback Hub, or the Disability Answer Desk are two main options for reaching out to Microsoft.  The DAD is available from:  https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/disability-answer-desk

Just having a look on the feedback hub, I can't see this issue listed.  I also can't reproduce it using Windows 10 version 1903 build 18362.388 with NVDA.  I did find that when you search for something in the start menu, Windows will first search for programs and other things and documents seem to come after a pause - NVDA can still read everything, it's just that documents won't be listed yet.  But that is just Windows search being slow and sounds different to the issue you are having.

Quentin.

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 6:16 AM Lino Morales <linomorales001@...> wrote:

Use the Feedback Hub in WIN 10 Robert. Press WIN key plus F to launch it.

On 11/23/2019 6:43 PM, Loy wrote:

Using JAWS and latest  Windows 10 1909, it works as it should for me.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2019 6:18 PM
Subject: [nvda] Reporting to Microsoft?

Does anyone know how I can report general accessibility bugs to Microsoft, other than Twitter? I've been recently having a bug where, if I have a screen reader turned on in windows 10, any screen reader, and I look for a document using the search function in the start menu, hitting enter does nothing. At all. Same for apps too. Some said it's an NVDA bug but I doubt it very much. I don't have Josephs windows 10 add on, so how could I write to Microsoft's accessibility team? Does anyone have a form link or an email address?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager