From: Rui Fontes
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2019 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] what's wrong with start mark/end mark

Sorry, but this method of copying text is also valid when the text have a cursor...

Rui Fontes

Às 16:48 de 25/11/2019, Gene escreveu:
I don't know what you did but you didn't have to forward the whole message.  it seems that a lot of people don't realize that the method you use to copy to the clipboard is intended only for times when there is no cursor or virtual cursor, such as when you are in a dialog.  Do you know the Windows wey to copy text?  If you don't, I'll explain it.

Sent: Monday, November 25, 2019 10:17 AM
Subject: [nvda] what's wrong with start mark/end mark

Hi list ken here I was trying to forward a message to someone and I only wanted the part pertaining to them. But when I tried start mark insert plus f9 and end mark insert plus f10 twice, it only copied one letter. Did it exactly the way it should starting on one line to start mark andhit the insert plus f10 on the line I wanted and it said review copy selection to clipboard but it didn’t copy all I wanted. I had no choice but to forward the whole digest message.  What did I do wrong.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10