Re: Refreshable Braille Display Help #msftaccessibility #NVAccess

Lino Morales

I suggest you join and ask the folks on the NVDA dev list. Good luck with your project.

On 11/25/2019 12:06 PM, just1brill@... wrote:
Hello,
We are a group of students entering our country's top science exhibition, doing our project on refreshable braile displays, as we were interested in the idea of making the computer more accessible to all. We came across NVDA and found out it was perfect for what we stood for and needed.

But, we are having trouble making our board compatible with NVDA and was wondering if anybody could guide us on how it could be done or if it can be done at all. I understand this may be quite a complex topic, especially over messaging, but even help on where to turn to for advice would be great. We understand that other displays have been made compatible also.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated and would be extremely beneficial.

Thanks