an annoying problem with the NVDA portable

abdul muhamin

Hi all, I’m facing a big problem while using the NVDA portable. I know that it doesn’t work on user account control dialog. But after clicking yes to open the app, for example a setup file, the NVDA disables all the command keys, even you cannot stop it from speaking by pressing control. It only happens when you are using the nvda portable copy. Please fix the problem. Using win10 v1903 64bit

Regards

Abdulmuhamin.

Chief content officer at

Blind Help Project